Robot Traders Rule

Hi,
Just a quick note as this information is too important to miss! The team at Forex Uncovered in celebration of the fact that theirtrading strategy, the " "The Best Intraday Forex Trading SystemEVER" has continued to consistently out-perform every othersystem bar none, for yet another year, have upgraded the packagethey of.fer at no NO additional cost. They have added the day-by-day video-trading diary of the mostrecent period from Sept 25th to our last day of trading in 2006,Dec 22nd. A period in which the guys pushed the system to theabsolute limit, trading ultra aggressively to demonstrate that itis possible to turn $1000 into $25,220 In Just 4 Months!What's more, and in no way can this be regarded as enticement topurchase, as I am only sharing feedback, I have just received anemail from one of their present clients, raving about the factthat the team have just announced details of a robot trading toolthey have developed that will eventually be put to work on behalfof their clients, along with another they are developing justnow. On back testing the first is detailed as having generated 2000%profit over a 30 month period, isn't that enough? Why would they want another? Perfectionists or what?One thing I know for sure is that they have only been continuingto of.fer their system for sale as they are at the screenstrading daily so answering a few customer emails is no hardship,however when their trading robots are in place I can't see themhanging around for long at the computer each day and will nodoubt close their membership so… … if you miss out just remember I dropped you this quick note toensure you were up to speed, so don't blame me! Forex
Regards,
Pavan